Shoot the Rainbow II - Sept 27th - 29th - Robbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

blakey

been there, done it.....
Sep 24, 2001
Off the field, way off
Visit site
This is a polite request to all of the pro players out there in P8ntland, we the Midlands Masters are holding a charity Tournament at Marchwiel Cricket Club, Wrexham, Wales. On the 28-29th Sept 2002, as part of that event it would be nice to see a few Pro teams in attendance, however more importantly we are looking for signed playing shirts, baseball caps, t-shirts, signed team photos etc, to auction at the players party on the Saturday evening. To make a donation contact us on 07736 255 796 or drop us a line a midlandsmasters@aol.com.
Jerry Ward - Barber has been collecting tops, to all the teams who have donated so far THANK YOU.
Finally Robbo, how are you fixed to be our celebrity guest at the event, and maybe a judge a the miss Shoot the Rainbow, prizegiving etc?

Blakey.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Yeah, no probs but can u remind me a little nearer the time as my memory has a mercury switch input and every time I tilt my head back, everything goes !!!!
Email me details of local hotel (Phone number, whatever) and I will be there barring disasters :)
Laters
Robbo

Kardasz-Psycho Pimps

be be be be be - hey Buck
Mar 27, 2002
not the laundrette
Visit site
to all pimps or people who know us shall we enter Mark for Miss shoot the rainbow

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha<breath>hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Mmmmm

How about a nice cheque for a few grand. Hooo hooo my humour makes me weep at times, too funny guys, too funny.

How about Robbo giving up one of your old jerseys dude. Got any AA ones??

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Mmmmm

Originally posted by Al Woods
How about Robbo giving up one of your old jerseys dude. Got any AA ones??
Already given them away long ago, but I do have a few more recent ones that I have already emailed Blakey about and pledged to the cause :)

And a few more things besides :)
Cya there
Robbo

Status
Not open for further replies.