Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shooting

P8ntbllr99

Long live the Matrix
May 4, 2002
USA all the way
Visit site
walking is what you have do with some triggers, by clipping the edge of the trigger with alternate fingers...however you don't even need to do this with an i-frame it is so tight!
ow god some people are so obbsessed with impys, and there are so much better guns for cheaper

crazypbkid

team driven black
Apr 23, 2002
va
Visit site
I like using just my inex finger on the bottom of my trigger for when all iam doing is snap shooting and posting up and I walk my trigger when iam burning some one.

p.s. dont forget x-mags

NulodPBall

Dec 26, 2002
Southern California
Visit site
hey I'm trigger challenged so I'll go over the differences, according to "Ray":

-Walking the trigger: You use two fingers on the trigger, alternating between your index and middle finger usually.

-Fanning the trigger: You take a finger and vibrate it back and forth within your triggerguard so that it hits the trigger rapidly.

-Pulling the trigger: When you just take ONE finger and pull...sometimes this is modfied into a vibrating motion (those of you with girlfriends will recognize the motion) where your fingers are essentially in the same position but sometimes a watcher can't tell that you're working the trigger...except for the paint flying out the barrel.

Fastest = Fanning.
Very fast = Walking.
Reliable = Pulling/vibrating.

Fanning and walking take some practice and coordination and for someone like me, not very reliable or accurate, but walking the trigger is more stable than fanning. Usually you'll see these two methods off the break when people are "laning". Having a flat, blade style trigger makes it easier to Walk the Trigger.

Fumble fingers that I am, I can reliably hit about 8 bps pulling the trigger. I can hit about 10 or 11 bps with practice, and a blade trigger, Walking the trigger but I can't do it reliably, the very first time I try it. Fanning, I don't even try, but I've seen someone get about 9 bps with their tongue fanning the trigger...that's faster than I can do with my finger :( Things people do when they're drunk! :)

The best thing for you to do, if you have an E-gun is to degas it, put a barrel bag on, turn the gun on, and cycle the trigger. Now as you're cycling the trigger, listen for the solenoid clicking. The clicking noise means that your trigger pull was successful. Now, if your gun has an ROF indicator practice cycling your gun trigger so you can get your fastest rate. On a 'Timmy with a WAS board, if you hold down the left button, you'll not only reset the ROF indicator but also reset the timer. This is also a good way to test your last trigger adjustment. Sometimes you think you're activating the switch when you really aren't.

Good luck and have fun...my gun is right next to me and powered up :)

Ray "I've bunkered my TV" N.