Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shop in newcastle Upon Tyne!

Briggsy

Dec 17, 2003
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Visit site
Hi all. im about to get my autococker 03 outcast
in a month but i cant find anyware in newcastle that sells anything related to paintballing. i also need to fill my Co2 etc etc.

im getting my cocker from the USA (got family over there)

So anyone know anyware local to newcastle that sells anything related to paintball at all also where i can get co2 refills!
:confused: :)

tom9

myspace.com/tombickley
Jul 8, 2003
carlisle uk
Visit site
lo there

there are several sites around your area but with no driving i imagine you will have some problems getting there

these sites will refill your co2

just paintball is a good place to buy all your paintball equipment and is the best in the north east

they also have links with point blank paintball site and the 6th element site is near you aswell i thnk in durham

www.pointblank-paintball.co.uk
www.6e.net/Directions.html

if you cannot find what you need at just you can always give propaintball a ring . they are in carlisle which is further away from you but will be able to sort you out. the number is in my sig link.

hope that helps

tom
:D
team rewind - carlisle

so you have relatives in america? you going to start up a import company for painbtall :p :D

Loki *Uk*

Aug 12, 2003
Bolton. Lancs
Visit site
Shops

Briggsy,

The nearest shop is Just paintball, you can check there website or call them they are real nice peeps and can deliver stuff very quick. Also where to you play? Are you on a team? Let me know as we are a team and are always looking for people to join our fun gang. We do practice Airball and have our own field based at Blaydon.

Get in touch mate, you can also contact JoseDom on here who is the team captain.

Briggsy

Dec 17, 2003
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Visit site
Alright thanks guys. Justpaintball it is Looks liek ill need to get a car Very soon if i want to continue paintballing hah :)

we have played at pointblank paintball a couple of times. im in a team... or maybe a gang is the right word.... im not sure what im in. just a group of friends i guess heh.

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yup, like he said :)

You'll be welcome to come play with us. :)
And you can walk to us from Gateshead......... we are right next to the metro centre: Sup air, Co2, compressed air etc....
As for Kit..............JUST PAINTBALL all the way mate........... if it's not on the site, give them an E-mail. Superb service. And our sponsors, so we can pick stuff up for you too.
Also, one of my lot is using an outkast now, so he needs a freind :)
Bring the gang, we've got spare kit too, so they'll get a game. Got a few old E-blades laying around :)

Briggsy

Dec 17, 2003
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Visit site
:D :D
Thanks guys, yeah I emailed JustPB so ill be buying my stuff from there from now on :)
Not that I have ever bought Paintball stuff before!

This is going to be my first marker…. I hope it does not let me down when I get it in the New Year!

Jose.. Im going to take you up on that offer in the new year thanks :)
Now What do you guys recommend for a newbie? Co2 or Air ……..

I guess id have to spend a bunch on an air system to use air on the cocker right?