Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shops in the midlands?

Mojo

Sep 3, 2002
Visit site
I live in Coventry (nr Birmingham) and i am having trouble finding a local 'ish paintball shop, im bored of ordering stuff over the internet and paying shipping costs!, i also need to get my co2 bottles re-filled, so if anyone can help me it would be much appreciated.
Thanks

neill

Sep 22, 2002
Visit site
hi mate
im from coventry live in holbrooks
i to use planet and smartparts on the internet aswell as southwestpaintballwarehouse
but for many years ive used warpedsports in wolverhampton have known these guys for over ten years check out their web site on www.warpedsports.com or ring them up and ask for paul parks a sound geezer and say neill from coventry says hello and they should be able to sort you out
laters
neill

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Originally posted by hartleyhare
or try phoenix paintball in cannock,they have just about everything you will need

web site is http://www.p8ntonline.com/asp/default.asp
Yup were, just up the road in Cannock

we have an online store see post above + here's the address & map :)

Phoenix Paintball Ltd,
Units 4 & 5
Brindleys Business Park,
Chaseside Drive,
Cannock
Staffordshire
WS11 2GD

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=399587&Y=311205&A=Y&Z=1

Pop over and have a look as we have quite a range and also an inhouse gun tech.

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
Im not great with geography but i thinks their is one nearer to coventry than pheonix.
Warped sportz have a paintball dealer in the wolvehampton skatepark. bit of a mission trying to find it but if you ask 4 monmore green stadium it's right next to it, and the stadium is quiet well sign posted

Ask 4 paul Parkes on 01902 455455.. he will sort you out.

Oh theres a train that goes straight to wolvehampton from Coventry (handy hey)

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Originally posted by Scars
Im not great with geography but i thinks their is one nearer to coventry than pheonix.
Warped sportz have a paintball dealer in the wolvehampton
If your driving you go through/past cannock on the way to wolverhampton from coventry so it is actually closer I believe :p