Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shops in the midlands?

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Originally posted by mike from brum
sypher, unless you're takin a detour around birmingham, then no, ya go hardly anywhere near cannock
Fair do's! - I use the M6 when I go from Wolvs to Cov (house mate is from there) and the junction I use splits either to Wolvs or Cannock and the distance from there to either store is roughly the same.

But hey I don't mind which store people want to use because the guys in either are top :)

:)

just did multimap

cov - wolvs warped store - 31 miles
cov - cannock phoenix store - 33.7 miles

yup you got it :)

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
Lmao...
Now now gents...this is getting a weeee tad silly in my book!!

It all depends what your after, If your a inferno or impulse man then Wolvo is by far yer best bet because ol parksie is the best techy i know on ye ol impy.
Sadly they dont stock much more really
If yer after a little more choice and spyder clones cummin outta yer ear holes then phoenix is a good place to start!

joolux.//

National Treasure
Nov 12, 2002
SoBirmingham
www.warpedsports.com
Originally posted by Scars
Im not great with geography but i thinks their is one nearer to coventry than pheonix.
Warped sportz have a paintball dealer in the wolvehampton skatepark. bit of a mission trying to find it but if you ask 4 monmore green stadium it's right next to it, and the stadium is quiet well sign posted

Ask 4 paul Parkes on 01902 455455.. he will sort you out.

Oh theres a train that goes straight to wolvehampton from Coventry (handy hey)

parksy's different from warped sportz (usa) he's warped sports (uk.) get it right.