Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shops

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
cheers
although i'm having trouble with that last URL(might be my poxy dreamcast though!)but i'll check 'em out when i next get to a pc.
Besides the london colney site any ideas who does walk-on days in the north london area?
I've heard theres a site in hemel hempstead but it must be new as i haven't heard of it before.
Cheers
tb-303
ps Sean you hopefully should have mail(if DC works!!)

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
Jon my good man, you are not buying a gun are you? If you are buying Seans pirhanna then its a good choice. BTW postage is $12 so the total price of the goggles will be $47.

there is a site somewhere near hemel hampsted i think and may have been around for a while.
failing that a bit further down south there is the holmbush site which does walk on days fairly often (very near gatwick)
run by clive and the gang who run temple i think!
all the dates for those are posted in the front of pgi

Gretik

Below Green, Yellow maybe
Oct 26, 2001
Derbyshire
Visit site
Worship...

Yeh, I have a nice feeling for london supplies, I may live in Derby but they were very helpful when I phoned and they were the way I found this forum and magazine.

Loki

Oct 7, 2001
London
Visit site
TB-303

If you're looking for a paintball site in north London tryout Mayhem (ok its classed as Essex)

Very easy to get to, just hop on the tube and go to Theydon Bois tube station on the Central Line.

Then phone the site and they'll either pick you up, or you could wait for a 505 bus (but they're every 30 minutes to every 2 hours!!!) or get a taxi. Taxi costs about £6.

If you wanna know more about Mayhem, email me at T_H_Browne@hotmail.com

Hope this helps abit.....

You maybe able to come down on a practice day if you're interested in tournaments. Email me if you fancy it.

L

DDavidD

Aug 12, 2001
look around on the internet before you enter a shoå and buy your starter equipment. You can save loots of CASH by internet ordering....

You can start looking at www.europb.com. They have the best prices I have found in Europe so far. Maybe someone knows an even less expensive shop?

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
Weel i just got my JT goggles from the states.Took a week and all in cost me £39 for a nice set of JT ize with a spare lens and bag.looking at uk sites that seems a good deal to me.
tb-303:D