Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Should Prophecy be banned from the Millennium Series?

Ralph

BAD TO THE BONE
Since i stopped playing i always make a point of going to at least one of the days at Campaign to say hello to a few old faces and to get a general feel for whats going on.

This year i was going to give it a miss. I've heard enough about cheater boards, cheater players, coaching / counter coaching, bottles blowing up.
I got a few better things to do with my time.......

Still you never know :rolleyes:

oggey

Oct 29, 2004
Visit site
WOAH!:eek: Where in my post did I put up a hate the french campaign???? I was just stating another silly act that wasnt needed. Im following along the lines of the thread with behaviour that isnt needed, be it from what country. Where in my post did I state what a stupid french team etcetc they are all like this? I didnt I put one person!

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Ralph said:
Since i stopped playing i always make a point of going to at least one of the days at Campaign to say hello to a few old faces and to get a general feel for whats going on.

This year i was going to give it a miss. I've heard enough about cheater boards, cheater players, coaching / counter coaching, bottles blowing up.
I got a few better things to do with my time.......

Still you never know :rolleyes:
But Ralph - my Campaign isn't complete without at least one session with you discussing how cr*p the reffing is!:D

OUTBREAK UK!

the infexion begins
Mar 29, 2006
grantham
lets jsut sum up this thread and elave it (seieng as i was one of the highly amused victims) prophecy suck they are extremely gay and shud never play pb cos they cant handle losing hen they are rubbsh anyway

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
OUTBREAK UK! said:
lets jsut sum up this thread and elave it (seieng as i was one of the highly amused victims) prophecy suck they are extremely gay and shud never play pb cos they cant handle losing hen they are rubbsh anyway
Kids!:rolleyes: Repeat after me--Prophecy are extremely festive. We wouldn't want to offend anyone now would we?

**This post does not represent the views of PGi, P8ntballer, TFP or Baca Loco but are simply a response to a usage error by the quoted poster. Thank you for your patience.** ;)