Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sidearms

limitdliability

aaaa...no!
Apr 16, 2002
WI
Visit site
or the sidearm...which ever you think looks the best...performance wise they should both shot about as many shots of off a 12g...the sidearm may get a few more because it isnt a blow back design, but that is negligable. the only other thing is the sidearm isnt as tall but is longer, and the pt extreme is tall but not as long..other than that there is the price comparision..whihcim not sure of. i dont know which is cheaper. both will serve the purpose u need.

limitdliability

aaaa...no!
Apr 16, 2002
WI
Visit site
i already said to look at www.paintballstuff.com for the Sidearm..the standard semi version costs $98 and the short semi version costs $95. i bet you could find the PT Extreme at almost any large online paintball superstore..such as www.paintballgear.com ($114.99). idk where else to look for the pt extreme but i think someone may have mentions another place earlier in the thread...

The PT Xtreme is just as powerfull as any other semi and you can adjust the velocity to whatever you want with the external velocity adjuster.

The gun is very accurate up to about 30 yards and will get about 25 shots from each 12g.

12g's are not refillable, you use them once then throw them away.

12g's cost £7.50 for 10.

The PT Xtreme may not be much use in todays competitions, but it is great fun to use, we ended up using 1/2 box for our test as we just could not put it down. (most of the paint was used on quick draw competitions)

andy

Playing in the garden

Actually, I have a Splatmatic .40 cal Paintball pistol. My li'l bro made a small 10-rd hopper for it and we generally just paly with them in the back yard.

They're fun, but .40 cal isn't very popular and I can't use the thing at any field near me...so most of my fun with it is just putzing around with it. I usually plink cans and such...