Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Simpley The Best - Thankyou

jon payne

Aug 1, 2001
lincolnshire
FIRSTLY CONGRATULATIONS TO SHOCKWAVE. ANOTHER WIN, YOU'RE ON A ROLL

STEVE AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE PLAYERS WHO ATTENDED STB FOR MAKING IT A GREAT WEEKEND. SORRY FOR THE WEATHER.

SPECIAL THANKS MUST GO TO RICHMOND WHO MADE THE TRIP FROM CANADA TO HELP THE JCS ALL STARS WIN THEIR DIVISION. ROBBO YOU PLAYED A BLINDER. EVEN THE HIPPO WITH THREE LEGS WAS ON A ROLL.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE MARSHALLS FOR MAKING THE WHOLE WEEKEND RUN WITHOUT AN INCIDENT.

WE ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO MAKE THE EVENT BETTER FOR THE PLAYERS. ANY CONSTRUCTIVE FEED-BACK WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING MANY OF YOU AT CAMPAIGN

ONCE AGAIN, THANKYOU FOR JUST BEING THERE

CHEERS FOR NOW

JON

dam-dangerous

ian - uk chameleons
Jul 6, 2001
sheffield
www.damdangerous.co.uk
exelent event.

the title speaks for itself.

the tourny was excelent.
marshaling on the whole was cock on. i say on the whole 'cos everyone will have had a descision go against them, its not a whinge.

the whole set up was nice and tight. (no long walks to anything)

the play was fast and the fields were excellent, especialy the diablo field.

thanx to bully, jon and all else involved.

ian:D

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Thanks to Bully and everyone involved for an excellent tourney. Even the weather could not spoil it. The fields and marshals were spot on, and the organisation was perfect and the Diablo was excellent, as per usual. Thanks to all the teams we played against for giving us a good hard day and we will see you all hopefully at Campaign.

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Good weekend

Jon - the air situation was a bit hit and miss. If you have ever been to Temple you would know an excellent way of sorting everyones air requirements out.

Otherwise well done.

Mark

ps you could also move closer to the sunny south??

jon payne

Aug 1, 2001
lincolnshire
thanks mark

i know exactly what you mean. however at £125 a team it is a little difficult to bring in a compressor. we will be talking to all the teams about next year and if they agree to the fact that they will have to ultimately pay for the compressor system, we will have one.

i hope this is the answer you are looking forward to

cheers for now

jon

ps: well done for winning division A.

jon payne

Aug 1, 2001
lincolnshire
ichi ban - stb

guys thank you for turning up on monday to help take the fields down. the beer was good as well.

i hope you enjoyed the diablo t shirts. see you at nottingham

cheers for now

jon

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Thanks Jon

The system used at Temple does not use a compressor

They use the same bottles you use but bank them - one set for bulking and one set for top up with 3 or 4 bottles per bank.

This means that the equipment required is just some hoses and fittings and a board to attach them to.

This is far more efficient and means that all the teams get a full fill all day.

Ask Nick Truter - I'm sure he can explain better.

Mark