Simply the Best countdown

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
changes

Changes
Due to some confusion I missed a team out - Curtains

I have added them into Division E which now means three teams drop down a division Deja Vouz, Park Rangers and Synergy. Sorry if this upsets your plans but Curtains in the bottom division I think not!!!!

Top four divisions remain the same. Nitro in D same reason as the previous post from me A & B are a mix and C & D are a mix of teams, plus Nitro have been going down hill recently - go on prove me wrong!!!!!!

Who has sent me an e mail suggesting I bring my swimming trucks for the pool - you won't have a pool big enough - plus when I get in the water will get out See you on the beach

Steve

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Why!!

Why would only teams in the top four go thro' to the play-offs ?????????????????????????????????

At all my events at least the top in each division proceed to a KO stage so why would this event be different.

Steve

Maybe you have assumed since I have asked for your predictions in abcd that the top in each of the other divisions will not go onto the KO. I have asked for the top four diivisions because I know the chances of someone predicting all 8 winners is nearly the same as a lottery winning. In 6 legs to date the nearest we have had is 3 out of 4 so to do 8 --- not a lot of chance BUT if you want to try for all 8 --- if you get it correct then free entry to STB2004. e mail steve@playpaintball before Saturday noon.