Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Site owners (Sparklie, Bully, Niall etc) – Where do you get your CO2?

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Just wondering if you can help me out?

As i play about with my (and other peoples) markers quite a bit at home (when setting them up after buying nice shiney new bits) i am looking into getting a cylinder to go in my workshop (garage!).

I rang up Air Products today and got a reasonable quote but i was wondering if there is anyone else that you use to supply the CO2 at your site?

Also, the woman on the phone was reasonably helpful and has said that a 'K' cylinder is the biggest (35kg) that they do. Is this the 'normal' size that sites have?

Anyways, i hope that you can help...

Thanks in advance,

Stan

ps Air products are sending out safety info as well but is there any legislation that i need to know about regarding blowing up my garage?:D

Linde Gas are fairly reliable... don't have a number on me but look them up. 'K' size cylinders are the normal size that you would see at most paintball sites. WIth regards to safety you really need to make sure the K size is restrained in some way to stop it falling over as they aren't amazingly stable alone.

K

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
That sounds cheap compared to what they wanted...

Month rent = £5.62
Per fill = £19.05
Delivery = £27.55
or
For me to pick up = £9.87

Totals £51.38 for 1 month rent, original fill and delivery inc Vat.

or £33.70 inc Vat if I pick up.

Which all looks a bit confusing (and expensive) to me...

I'll look up Linde. I'm assuming they supply Campaign and the "other one" then :D

I was going to tie to the wall somehow or other as i know they don't like being in the vertical position:rolleyes:

Any more info greatly appreciated. Thanks peeps.

Stan

hi stan

we are part of a BOC site co operative so our prices should be some what cheeper and I don't know them off hand. They are usually pretty ok but will if you don't have a strop at then change delivery dates and not tell you this could just be my area though.

They will be able to put you on to their satfey side who can tell you all and any regulations that would apply to a garage. Make sure you chain/ tie it to the wall cause when those babys go get the hell out of the way. 1 fell just as we were getting it straight it tried to take a chunk out of the trailer. Just glad it wasn't me.

Any way their Free phone number is 0800111333 and it's a national order line.

Hope that helps;) :D :cool:

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Yep - tied to the wall in the vertical... What i meant was they don't like to stand up on their own!

NIALL

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Stan,

For the amount you use don't worry.

Providing you get the bottle back to me by the 20th of each month, take a bottle gratis, and repay the favour sometime. I'll be back in the office wednesday week.

Niall

or email me niall.squire@virgin.net