Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sites within the SW

Tincs

retired from reality :-)
Nov 9, 2007
NEWQUAY
hello Kirk
i dont think the mods will see you posting up details of your site as advertising after all we were the ones who asked for it and they are human as well.
Twitch91 mailed you and no reply as yet so would be easier and quicker to post up the addy with basic details for all to see.
regards ijohn

Kirk Foster

Jan 3, 2014
Yo Kirk i emailed you a few days ago and havnt recived a reply :s
Hello Twitch91. Very sorry if I have not emailed you. I have just searched for your email but can not find it, there is a possibility I may have deleted it as the email inbox has been going crazy in the last week with people enquiring about the venue, along with all of the business emails. If you throw me another email I will send you some info tot hat email address. apologies once again. Regards. Kirk

Kirk Foster

Jan 3, 2014
hello Kirk
i dont think the mods will see you posting up details of your site as advertising after all we were the ones who asked for it and they are human as well.
Twitch91 mailed you and no reply as yet so would be easier and quicker to post up the addy with basic details for all to see.
regards ijohn
Evening all. Sorry to anyone who emailed me and didn't get a response, its been a busy week on the email address!! As the venue is not open yet there is only limited info I can provide at this time as some things I don't have all the info on. But here is what I can say....... The venue I am opening around Easter is situated in Bude . Its a small site with seven scenarios, with each scenario being able to host a game of max 30 or 40 players. Each scenario is themed, for example we have a beach landing scenario, WW1 trenches scenario etc , along with , we are hoping, a tournament style scenario where club players can bring their teams and train/ play each other.
We are hoping to promote some interest for club meets etc, and have kept one scenario on our site especially for this, where if enough interest is generated then we will encourage club members to take turns in designing a course to play for the day then me and my business partner will set out that course for everyone to play......at least that's what we are hoping for.
My website is currently being built and should be live in 2/3 weeks so keep an eye out for ivyleafpaintball.co.uk by the end of the month.
Regards.

Reactions: marzocchi1988