Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sites within the SW

Kelv-Pedro

#hashtagguy
Oct 20, 2013
In the Zone, Shredding FOOLS!
Thats the only problem, I used to play at that site about 10 years ago when it was national paintball games (NPG plymouth) and guy who ran it then was called steve foget his last name but he was ideal. Used to let us come to team training days on a a Sunday and pay about 20 quid for best part of the day :)
I'll have a chat with Dec, he's the guy that run's it now. Will see if they do Marshall day's or anything, Tbh when i last asked about coming up they wanted me to pay site paint prices >_<. This may have changed though.

Roll on Saturday, Give my new Luxe a proper run out :p.

marzocchi1988

Mar 17, 2013
plymouth
Yea if you could that would be ideal, just its the site closest to me, and maybe they could do the paint at a reduced price. And dont suppose you know if they need any extra marshals weekends ? Cheers

marzocchi1988

Mar 17, 2013
plymouth
I'll have a chat with Dec, he's the guy that run's it now. Will see if they do Marshall day's or anything, Tbh when i last asked about coming up they wanted me to pay site paint prices >_<. This may have changed though.

Roll on Saturday, Give my new Luxe a proper run out :p.
Don't suppose you managed to contact the guy who runs delta force out Plympton ??

Kirk Foster

Jan 3, 2014
Hello everyone,

Looking for sites within the SW to train at,
Living down in Cornwall and it definitely has it's flaws.

Apart from Bristol does anyone know of any other site's that may be closer?
I know Newton Abbott have one but do they train there much at all??

Any info would be fantastic :)

Kelv
Pedro
Hello Kelv Pedro
I am currently in the process of building/opening my own small paintball venue in north cornwall, which is due to be open at easter. We are exploring the possibility of opening a regular club and once open will be inviting potential members to come and visit, so maybe a possibility for you? We are still in the build process at the moment and I am currently having a website built, so unfortunately I have no web page for you to visit, but if you would like some more information regarding this then please feel free to email me at ivyleafpaintball@hotmail.co.uk and I will send you some info over.
Regards. Kirk Foster

Reactions: Twitch91

Tincs

retired from reality :-)
Nov 9, 2007
NEWQUAY
hello Kirk
where in north cornwall are you setting up as sw players are always looking for new sites to play at...myself included
tincs

marzocchi1988

Mar 17, 2013
plymouth
A new site in north Cornwall ideal will look forward to it opening and possibly training their ;-)

Last edited:

Kirk Foster

Jan 3, 2014
hello Kirk
where in north cornwall are you setting up as sw players are always looking for new sites to play at...myself included
tincs
Hello. Regarding my site I'm opening at Easter here in north Cornwall........if you email me at ivyleafpaintball@hotmail.co.uk I will send you some info. I am new on this forum and have recently read a thread about people advertising for free on here and how the forum wants to change this. I respect that and don't want to take advantage by slapping adverts all over the forum, so if you contact me on the above email I will be more that happy to send you info.

Reactions: marzocchi1988

Kirk Foster

Jan 3, 2014
hello Kirk
tincs
Hello mate. I have just posted, please contact me at ivyleafpaintball@hotmail.co.uk and I will send you some info. Reason being I don't want to be deemed advertising as I know that the forum is trying to stop free advertising on here, which I respect. Regards. Kirk .