Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Skirmish Necton Walk-on 27th.

rob1

Kitsune are coming!
i know its early but what about next months!? sept 24th? i have the weekend off so actually should be able to get back up for this one! Andy you going to be about? when is stargate and how did kitsune do in last KOTH or is the last one soon?

rob

Bedlam

Gone crazy, back soon...
Rob mate.....long time no chat...

Kitsune has played it's last game for the season, we came 3rd!! :D

Looking forward to training over the winter, ready for January's kick off. We may or may not be in th 4th div or KOTH.....I'm not entirely sure what Andy has said.

On the Walk on front......4 a side.....sorry guys....I feel quite bad now.:eek: Olly and I did have a spanking time at the 7 man though......piccies on danrandons website.....nice ones of Olly....and no camp ones of me :p

Will be there for the 24th september. So see everyone there...

cheers

:cool:

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Don't care if it was 4 on 4, i still shot 3500 balls, was kinda trigger happy first time back:D that and the camo guys were a ******* to get out of the towers and buildings:p Sorry again to the guy who I gave 2 eyeballs either side of his spine, thought you would be wearing a pack:confused:

Thanks again to those who did play, I'll have to get my mech cocker sent off to DB before the next one to keep the paint bill down;)

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
should be at the next one its the week after stargate but should still be a few people there
on a normal sunday you get about 20+