Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Skirmish Nottingham - Results

Big Ian

Jul 8, 2001
Robin Hood Country
Visit site
Sorry for the delay, but here at last (for those that are interested), are the results for the tournament held on 28/10/01.

It was a self seed, limited paint event with the first 3 games deciding the divisions for the all important 2nd round

In the RED division, the final placings were :-

Rushers - 1st
Ronin 1 - 2nd
Katz - 3rd
Don't Panic 1 - 4th
Ronin 2 - 5th
Fusion - 6th

In the BLUE division:-

Don't Panic 2 - 1st
Tango - 2nd
Mighty Shellfish - 3rd
Fighting Hellfish - 4th
Queens Head Nailers - 5th
Trigger Happy - 6th

Rushers managed to play the last 5 games of the tournament, losing a total of 2 players (was it the same player I wonder?).

Well done to all of the teams involved, in making it another good tournament at our site.

Thanks to the Killer Clowns and Team Tremmor for marshaling the event.

Although I was not involved with the tournament itself on the day (busy looking after Joe Public), I would like to thank the many players who took time out to talk to some of our customers on the day. Thanks for not having attitudes or egos, and for spending time with them.

The next event in this series will be on the 9th December, the final leg in February (date to be confirmed).

Prices:-

£59 per player for Blaze

£65 per player for Inferno

Once again, the price includes:- entry fee, 2000 paint per player, Co2, lunch, and 8 games. If you ar e intersted in attending the next leg, e-mail Tournaments@trentleisure.co.uk.

Big Ian

PS Rumour has it that my boss Nick is looking to put in a "All Star Team" in the next leg. Applicants should apply to the above address (HE NEEDS ALL THE HELP HE CAN GET !!!!!!!!!!)