Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Skirmish Scramble

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Some good pics on there Si and nice website too.

Thought I saw you hanging around at the site at the weekend. Will have to say hi next time :)

Originally posted by Shuck
Just goes to show what happens when the whole team clicks at once!

Well done PBUK Punters. Whos got them down for two in a row? :D
Don't think it's likely we'll be putting this team out again anytime soon as much as I'd like to. I think calling the guys "Punters" was probably a little unfair on them...it was kind of an "in-house" joke at the time. I guess my little joke kinda backfired :D...but definately in a good way.

In the main they do play division C/D (or even E if there is one :) ) with the addition of Mario and Mikey Holifield coming out of retirement to captain the team (how can you "retire" at 17???)

If I can find another couple of players who match the criteria for the PBUK team then I might just look at entering them into a 7 man...but we'll see ;)

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for a really great day. The ref's were brilliant and the atmosphere between the teams, certainly in our division just added to the whole enjoyment. Winning a nice big shiny trophy helped too :)

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Originally posted by Hatts
Don't think it's likely we'll be putting this team out again

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for a really great day. The ref's were brilliant and the atmosphere between the teams, certainly in our division just added to the whole enjoyment. Winning a nice big shiny trophy helped too :)

Snap same goes for us
For those who played it was one hell of a day
For Red Heat Novice as a team all the good work that earned them a respectable 2nd place at Uttoxeter has gone to waste.

Curiously Eric, the final game against Red Heat Novice was more nerve wracking than the semi-final. I think it was a nice "high" to finish the day on for both teams...

I tell you something...I was well and truly knackered by Monday night...that was one hell of a weekend :D...

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Originally posted by Hatts
Curiously Eric, the final game against Red Heat Novice was more nerve wracking than the semi-final. I think it was a nice "high" to finish the day on for both teams...

I tell you something...I was well and truly knackered by Monday night...that was one hell of a weekend :D...
I booked Tuesday off because I was marshalling for Steve Saturday, working Sat night and then driving to both events.
Guess what can't even remember Tuesday!!! :confused: