Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SL8R Pic

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
from 'chefs stolen pic it looks like it's milled unto death.....

should make it incredibly light - just hope the alloy they use is incredibly strong.....
I would guess they are using the usual hiogh grade aluminium, if not we'll find out with the specs sheet, should be interesting.

I just hope the people who can afford it know how to dive :rolleyes:

Mike XS

Behind you...
Mar 1, 2006
Worcestershire
When i first saw that pic, i for some reason instantly thought of this little thing:

http://http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2555895
*Warning nation link venture in at your own descretion :p*

It looks ok. Thats all i can really say about it. But i trust eclipse to make a fanastic marker and not just throw something out there so just have to wait and see while you ladies squibble over it and who will get one first :rolleyes:

-Sean

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
i like it and i dont think pe have put a foot wrong on their egos so far so i trust their judgement on the larger trigger guard. its just wasted space anyways. on the flip side though surely such a large trigger guard would be potentially the same as having no trigger guard at all? below the trigger serves a purpose but towards the reg wouldnt serve use nor purpose other to finish the guard from grip to marker body.

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
i like it and i dont think pe have put a foot wrong on their egos so far so i trust their judgement on the larger trigger guard. its just wasted space anyways. on the flip side though surely such a large trigger guard would be potentially the same as having no trigger guard at all? below the trigger serves a purpose but towards the reg wouldnt serve use nor purpose other to finish the guard from grip to marker body.
By doing that though ley loose the almost perfect grip you could get round the reg on the ego7. Shame as you couldn't go higher due to the LPR and now the guard will get in the way.

Thats said it still going to be a brilliant gun.