Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SLG UL / Rotor / 48in³ Air Bottle/ Dye C9 Pants

LukeT

Sep 1, 2010
Teesside
Will you post the pants if I add a fiver?
Would it be possible for you to pay before I send them ?

I do have a Paypal account but have not used it for a while so will need to get back to you with my details if you decide to buy.

Fly

Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2002
Of course mate, I wouldn't expect you to send them until I had anyway. Send me your Paypal addy and I'll get it sorted. Thanks, Neil.

LukeT

Sep 1, 2010
Teesside
Of course mate, I wouldn't expect you to send them until I had anyway. Send me your Paypal addy and I'll get it sorted. Thanks, Neil.
Okay then.

I'll send you the details for my Paypal account before the end of the day via pm.

LukeT

Sep 1, 2010
Teesside
All items listed are still for sale with the exception of the Dye Rotor.

I have an Empire E-vents 09 Mask (Black) and Dye Meta Gloves (Black) I would also like to sell- please see new edit of original post.

shadow27

Oct 17, 2010
i know you said you dont wont to post but could i take the proto slg ul off you for £90 posted or £115 for the marker and air tank thanks you can pm me luke

shadow27

Oct 17, 2010
i know you said you dont wont to post but could i take the proto slg ul off you for £90 posted or £115 for the marker and air tank thanks you can pm me luke

LukeT

Sep 1, 2010
Teesside
Hello Shadow

Sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you.

I'm going to send you a pm now.

On another note I had meant to get the pics up of the other gear. I intend on doing this tomorow.

shadow27

Oct 17, 2010
Hello Shadow

Sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you.

I'm going to send you a pm now.

On another note I had meant to get the pics up of the other gear. I intend on doing this tomorow.
thats fine luke but i have ordered 1 so sorry wont be buying yours just yet but hope it sells