Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Smack talkin

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
It's both a blessing and a plague for me. It's great because it helps get people to shoot at me which in turn has them sticking out so that I can shoot at them. Tick someone off at you and they're going to want to shoot at you, which means they have to stick their mask out, right? Someone that's mad more often than not isn't going to be in their most calculating frame of mind. Plus it allows me to keep my voice going so that when something happens I can just work it in with the rest of the monologue. And it completes the whole therapeutic experience by letting loose all the various insults that I can come up with on the spur of the moment with the side bit of being entertaining for refs and spectators. Who doesn't like to hear jokes and massive ego bursts?

matt bryant

Chill With Da Still
Oct 19, 2001
Visit site
yeh,
it realy anoys me sometimes coz i cant stop talkin utter crap when playin. I just start shoutin and stuff quite funny put pisses a lot of people off :D

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
It's supposed to be annoying! You WANT them to be thinking of nothing but how they wish you'd shut up, then they turn all their lovely little faces right at you, often with their gun behind long enough for you to plant a few shots right on their lens. Believe me, this works more often than not. Just make sure you carry a lot of paint when you're doing this.