Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Small Gear Clear Out!!! 05 SFT Shocker included!

Shmadam

May 31, 2013
Since my regular paintball arena closed down over a year ago, I haven't been able to get shooting properly and I need money for other endeavors. I will post at the buyers expense but if you're near Leicester you can collect free of postage charge.

My marker, an SFT 05 Shocker, I honestly have no clue how much this is truly worth so I will ask for an honest (please) valuation but I'll put a starting price of about - £150 ONO
I have not got much use out of this as I bought it fairly late in my paintball 'career'. All in all it is in good shape, all-american barrel. Has an ever so slight air leak in the top where the balls are fed (not sure what it's called) but I tested it earlier today and does not effect its functionality UPDATE-I have heard it is possibly something to do with an o-ring or the need for some lubricant, but as I do not want to take this lovely gun apart in the fear of breaking it, I would rather let someone else with more experience fix it. When I brought it round to the local team I heard the gun was 'legendary'.
SFT Shocker 05.JPG

3000psi Tank-Just a standard beginner tank, not much to say really, birth date is 2011/07 and next test is in over a years time in 2016/07. £30 £25 Posted.
3000psi Tank.JPG
Birth date.JPG
Test Date.JPG

Mask-Vforce Grillz-Some sort of limited edition for G-sportz or whatever, you guys probably know better than I do! Lens is in good condition, minor scratches on the right side but so far on the edge it is hardly visible inside. The antifog gel layer on the lens is intact so it has never fogged up on me, even when playing in a freezing cold warehouse which felt like it was designed for fog, it has served me well. Oh and there is a slight dent on the metal badge on the side of the goggles where I got shot with a reball, hurt a lot if I'm honest. Chinstrap, visor and original box included. £45 posted. SOLD
Vforce Grillz.JPG
Scartches.JPG

Hopper-Empire Prophecy. I'm a bit bummed by this one, the batteries leaked a while ago and it doesn't seem to turn on. One of the springs for the battery terminal has falled off but is included. I have placed an old battery in the case to hold it in place but bear in mind that this loader is NOT CURRENTLY FUNCTIONAL. Can be used for spare parts or I can imagine someone with some electrical knowledge can sort it but since I lack this skill it's yours for £10 posted. SOLD
Prophecy.JPG
I would be willing to sell as a bundle for the right price. Happy shopping!

Last edited:

V1t3ll0

Jun 12, 2012
Hello by any chance did you have a bottle cover for that as I'm looking for one because I've got that bottle

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
just a quick one on the shocker. i bought a dark series one of a lovely chap, well known in the world for 160 so the price is fair but it would be likely to go lower i.e for around 130ish. lovely guns and one of my favourites. i remember owning the same colour one in my sup air days. sooo nice. the leak will most likely be the inner front oring on the firing can either replace or lube it up and should be fine. learnt that from the chap and zdspb website.

extremly good luck with the sale.