Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

smart people please read

dannyp16uk

Nov 2, 2001
peterborough, england
Visit site
hi guys im getting a new marker and i need as much technical advice on it as you lot can give me,or even a website which shows everything that i would need to know about the marker,its the Smart Parts Impulse Vision fully loaded with freak viewloader ,and i need to know if there are any common problems or malfunctions or somthing that might go wrong if i do somthing,basically anything that will help,if you can say in lamens terms as im new to the torny world ive been playing rec and using the site crappy markers

hope you can help

dan:)

VISION

Impulse Visions are great! I've had one for a fair time now and head no problems at all, I also had a standard Impulse before that (same mechanics) and had v. few problems with that. The best thing about the vision is that yopu just CAN'T break paint. The support from SP Europe is second to none... the warranty covers anything that can go wrong for the first year I think and Nick, Phil or Ross at SP Europe will happily sort out any problems if they do arise. There are no common problems that I know of... all u need to do is read the manual and it explains clearly how to use the vision eye etc... The main thing to remember is not to have your input pressure above 200 psi. Maintenence is minimal.... I give mine a quick clean after every day's play and some new grease and that's all it needs to be kept in perfect working order. The one upgrade that I consider really important on a stock impulse is a new trigger / trigger job. The Eclipse Blade is great and u can get them from Planet for about £15.

Website wise, there's a really good Impulse FAQ.... http://www.kamworld.net/paintball/ImpulseFAQ.html
The FAQ should answer most of your questions and discusses upgrades etc.

Hope this helps

Kieran

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
try looking on p8ntballer home page under techroom/markers. You can find details on the standard Impulse in the 300 - 1000 section and details on the meteor vision impulse in the over 1000 section. You should get enough details from both articles.