Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Smartparts TV

impamiizgraa

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2006
Any luck with Episode 3 at all??

Also Episode 6 should be out by now as Episode 7 was on last nite i believe...

Anyone?

ANYONE?!

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
so are we gonna get any more episodes then???
searched around and none for download and where is ep 3??

any ideas?

AUPaintSoc

(o)(o)
Jul 19, 2005
Aberdeen
www.abdn.ac.uk
I assume you havent read the PBNation thread. It appears that the episodes were recorded and encoded by a single guy who hosted them on you-tube. Now he missed Ep.3 (they changed the times) and couldnt find a re-run. So no Ep.3. And then You-Tube have removed all the episodes entirely due to copyright arguments etc. So it looks like we've seen the last of them, unless anyone else gets round to going to the trouble of doing all the work and hosting them.

At least thats what I believe.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
I assume you havent read the PBNation thread. It appears that the episodes were recorded and encoded by a single guy who hosted them on you-tube. Now he missed Ep.3 (they changed the times) and couldnt find a re-run. So no Ep.3. And then You-Tube have removed all the episodes entirely due to copyright arguments etc. So it looks like we've seen the last of them, unless anyone else gets round to going to the trouble of doing all the work and hosting them.

torrents > youtube

Jaime Menino

Jun 19, 2002
Lisbon, Portugal

You can get the episodes on pbhub.de (except the Ep.3). ;)
You got to register to download in the video section, it's simple even if dont know german.

Jaime.