smile it might never happen

Silentbob

Gold Mentalist
Apr 17, 2002
Isle of Man
hamptonmanor.org
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A true spam master @ work. :D

(NB this is not spam, just an indication of spam. No spam was harmed in this nonspam mail, spam is reserved by the author. If this spam....nonspam was not intended for you, pls destroy any spam traces)

ices

Banned
Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
Hey ive never been shot in the throat before:) (yet) :( but im gonna keep it that way, but i have took nasty shots to the nads which earns a good laugh from the opposition :mad: :D , cant say i aint laughed after shooting a guy there h0h0h0h0

ll Icesll poor sad babe post counts are erelevent I know i have an obsence amount but it would be greater if some of the threads I have posted on were not snatched off in their prime ( imagine 92 pages of post count) lol but no problem as it's all about helping informing and being this whole big family of ballers.:D

Throat shots I have the ultimte honest tell me if you can think of worse. It is not a beauty spot it's a scar from having a metal radio mic clip shot through my neck in that nice soft bit just above the clavical. Yes I swore like a good one and huged trees only thing to stop me falling over at the time. real fulke shot and I was marshalling at the time.

Also don't wear earing now either got shot in the stud once it embedded it's self into back of my head behind my ear mew :( also marshalling.

Must be mad been marsahlling all week end but only took 2 hits, is cool you can go months on end and nothing and then one game ......... you are the xmas tree.

sparklie