The Home Of European Paintball

smoke grenades

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Ohhh what the hell :D

This was a few months back when I was asked to play by a friends for play a days rec ball at the site I work at.

Anyways because I had my "Free smoke grenade" card when I signed up in the morning I was given said grenade, anyways me not wanting to "waste" the grenade on the first game I put it in my JT Tourny Pants (V bad idea.......:p) in one of the side pockets.

Anyways I forgot that I had the grenade and after a game in the woods where I did my comando crawl :cool: for abit shot a few guys out and then getting shot myself I made myway off the feild, and so after the game had finished myself and the rest of the group made our way back to the main safe area.

Now on the way back my leg catched on a thorn bush, knocking my playing pants which inturn lit the grenade :eek::eek::eek:. Now I did not notice this until I felt a warm feeling on the side of my lef (My playing pants melting....), at this point my friend (who was behind me) started shouting and jumping, but not saying anything, a few seconds later I knew what she was trying to tell me).

Anyways I took the grenade out of my pocket (with no gloves on) and threw it to the floor, not happy that my leg was no longer on fire I looked at what damage had being done:)

Looking at my playing pants there was a 1" round hole where my botoms had melted away making a nice hole threw 3 layers of material all the way to my leg :eek:, anyways my leg was burned alittle/hands was bright blue and my left knee was also blue for a few days since the dye would not come out :D, and yes I still use the same tourny pants........

Smudge

Apr 27, 2003
West Midlands UK
Before I started tourney~ball I was at a site and playin' one of the scenario games! It was where one team was in a trench opposite where our team was in another trench 5 metres apart and one of the marshalls chucked a smoke grenade in our trench!!! I think they should call 'em gas grenades coz' the whole team stumbled outta the trench (gettin' shot to s**t, ) tryin' to find some oxygen!!!

It is actually horrible stuff to breathe....
:(