Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Snakes in the Grass Recruiting

ListerOfSmeg

Woodsballer for life
Dec 17, 2005
stafford, england
The Cannock Cobras woodland team, the Snakes in the Grass are recruiting players.

We are looking for dedicated players who can do at least one training session and a tournament a month. Anybody with their own kit is welcome to apply regardless of age and talent. Currently we are looking for 4 - 6 players to join our squad.

Even though our primary game style is woodland, every so often we will be fronting a team for the KOTH series, so flexability is required.

We are based in and around Cannock, we reguarly train at Hilton Park and Project Paintball. A couple of the Cobras players marshall at the latter site so if you're in the area pop in and feel free to ask questions.

Although we operate pretty much as a self-contained unit, we do have the full support of the Cannock Cobras available to us anytime we need it, with training, supplies, etc.

This is a great opportunity to join a team thats on the front of the woodland revival. Don't miss out.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

+++Cookie+++

Cannock Cobras website: http://www.cannockcobras.co.uk/

ListerOfSmeg

Woodsballer for life
Dec 17, 2005
stafford, england
UPDATE: We will be holding a training-come-try out session next month at Hilton Park, date to be confirmed, most likely mid month. All are welcome to come along and have a shoot.

More details as/when I have them

+++Cookie+++

ListerOfSmeg

Woodsballer for life
Dec 17, 2005
stafford, england
Tryout/Training date confirmed now, 21st October, starting 10.00am. Anyone who is interested please post up/pm me in advance so I know your coming and can sort out paint.

+++Cookie+++