Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Snap Shooting help?

Cassidy James

Kamakazi Runner
Dec 15, 2002
Redding, CA
www.newgrounds.com
Sup every. This post is pretty self explanitory. When it comes to snap shooting, I'm just not fast enough. I need to practice without playing enougher person cuz my friends don't ever got the money. I've tried just sitting behind a bunker then try to snap shoot something like a tree for practice, but it's just not working for me. ANy tips would be much appreciated.

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
Originally posted by Cassidy James
I've tried just sitting behind a bunker then try to snap shoot something like a tree for practice, but it's just not working for me.

You thinkit doesnt work. I had the same problem practicing with my off hand. I couldnt use it at all and after just practicing in the house while watching the telly, Im nearly as good with my left as i am with my right.

I didnt know until i actual played with it though. I used to use my right hand when coming out the left hand side of the bunker but now i switch hands without even knowing it.

Practice Makes Perfect Mate....

Dave

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
dave how did you practice whilst watching telly? did you just swap hands and pretend you were shhoting or did you crouch behind the sofa. Just out of interest :p seriously tho it all helps

i find just using a mirror at home and peekin into it to see how much i bring out of my side. Then i adjust accordingly.

Also in your back garden get a small object (can of coke or a tin) and then set yourself up a barricade and then just poke out and take 2 quick shots and go back in. Try to visualise what your gonna shoot and have your gun ready to shoot when you pop out. Then just practice. all you can do :D

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
Originally posted by Mario
dave how did you practice whilst watching telly? did you just swap hands and pretend you were shhoting or did you crouch behind the sofa. Just out of interest :p seriously tho it all helps
Well, right now I just sit with it and practicing my trigger pull on it, I can hold it perfectly with my left hand now but not the fastest.

I didnt get behind the couch or anything, i just got my marker in my left hand, got in a shooting position and just snap shot at the telly.

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
Originally posted by Mario
i find just using a mirror at home and peekin into it to see how much i bring out of my side. Then i adjust accordingly.
yeh that works just aswell. I just like to watch simpsons as I do it. Makes practicing fun :p

chunk

Irish P.I.M.P
Mar 31, 2002
Ireland
Visit site
yeh that works just aswell. I just like to watch simpsons as I do it. Makes practicing fun

at least hes good at paintball
;)
and not cooking ;) :p

:rolleyes: for u all
he heated up ice cream cus it was to hard :p

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
lol, it came out of the freezer rock hard and i didnt want to leave it out a bit, i wanted 2 eat it right away, so i heate dit up for about 25 seconds and when i put in my mouth it was chewy lol

Dave