Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

So Cal

there is an article in pgi no.184 (july 04) page 24 titled california steaming which mentions Palos verdes courts in L.A. where a lot of the top teams go to play on sundays.

This looks well worth checking out if your over that way.

Also if taking your air bottle over with you to the states be sure to strip the reg off and maybe carry it in your hand luggage so it does not get taken by federal customs like mine was and you will have to leave your luggage unlocked for the trip or they will break the locks on your bag to get into it.
Also make sure you check with the airline that they will let you take paintball gear with you.

good luck;)

Andy

:cool:

Florida was your idea. I'm just planning at the mo. If possible i'll arrange to borrow/hire kit while i'm over there and i've got to save up some cash first anyway. Otherwise the amount of luggage i'll be carrying will need it's own airliner. It'll probably all go to pot anyway like most of my good ideas.

pb-afroman

If you're going to go to SC, February will probably be the best time of year. It's fun to play there because it's not unusual to see all the best teams there in one day. The best part is that sometimes you get to play against them too (best that is if you like being shot a lot;) )

I can't think of any place that you could go to find more of the best in one place, anywhere in the world, apart from the tournaments they play. Good luck with your trip:)

pb-afroman

That really depends on where you buy your paint and what kind of paint you're used to buying :-D

If you don't mind cheap paint and you're able to drive around a bit, find a store like warped sportz (www.warpedsportzla.com) and they will have paint for something along the lines of $35-40 a case for house paint. If you want to shoot Evil or paint like that it's going to be more like $60 a case. Entry to most fields is $20 or so. At SC it's $10 for the Arenas (the tournament fields, about 3 hyperball and a couple airball fields) and another $10 for all day air. All in all, you're looking at between $55 and 80 for a day, possibly less or more depending on how many times you like to pull the trigger, which isn't that bad really. Buying paint at the field usually isn't a good idea, most places charge far too much for it. The field I play at most of the time sells me house paint for $40, but that's only because I have a year long membership, it's $80 a case otherwise :eek:

Tell me where you're going and I can maybe find out where you should go for paint and everything.