Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

So come on..who got some TERRIBLE presents?

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
ok iv just spent the last twelve hours at work and thought before i left "gee willipas! i have presents under my tree" so went to work came home and unwrapped my presents and what follows is what i got!!!!

present one!

a large woolley jumper thats incredibly thick and incredibly large, for anyone who knows me i have the frame of peter crouch. this thing should have vango and a camp stool supplied with it. massive!!

present two!

Aftershave that looks good in a funky bottle and nice colour but **** me, if you dropped a bottle of this ****e over iraq even the terrorists would say "F*** that for a game of soliders"

present three!

more of present two but in a different bottle!

present four!

a watch that would go down well in any number of "gangstar rap" videos (yes i know gangster is spelt wrong but want tot emphasise that this watch is incredibly bling for someone who looks like joe 90!

now i know your thinking holy cow this dude has been shafted but i got a bottle of lynx shower gel!!! major win huh!

sod Christmas. now i know its not all about presents and i didnt actually want anything in the first place but in these current economic times i would have preferred my nan to have saved her money and spent it on stuff for herself and not line the pockets of these villains who created such monstrosity's!!!

what you lot get?

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
Well......my willy is bigger :catfight: :D

Went halves with the parents, and i can fully recommend, its lovely!

Oh and some adidas shower gel-deodorant ;)

Reactions: ..A.Kaye..