Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SOLD!

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
If you can do £530 including paypal fees & postage to the Netherlands, i will take it.
I've checked the shipping cost - sending the gun via tracked recorded delivery, insured for £500, guaranteed delivery within 3 days is £52.44.

If I deduct that sum and paypal fees from your offer of £530, then I'll be left with about £458.

I'm sorry, but I can't take that big a hit.

There are cheaper ways to send it, but this way is tracked and fully insured. If it's lost, we are covered.

If @cwkotw could increase his offer to £510 and he pays paypal fees on top of that, we have a deal.

spyker76

Dec 21, 2011
Heerlen ( Netherlands )
I've checked the shipping cost - sending the gun via tracked recorded delivery, insured for £500, guaranteed delivery within 3 days is £52.44.

If I deduct that sum and paypal fees from your offer of £530, then I'll be left with about £458.

I'm sorry, but I can't take that big a hit.

There are cheaper ways to send it, but this way is tracked and fully insured. If it's lost, we are covered.

If @cwkotw could increase his offer to £510 and he pays paypal fees on top of that, we have a deal.
No problem, that's really expensive shipping so i understand that that's to big of a hit for you.

Reactions: Tony Harrison

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Thanks, @spyker76 . Appreciate that.

Recorded delivery within the UK, guaranteed next day delivery and insured for £500 is only £11, so you can see it's quite a jump.

Reactions: spyker76