Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

some help on team kit please?

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
well ive got an ion (which i shall sell once we get our new ones), another members got a viewloader triad (poor kid:( ), and two more have A-5s.

we should have recieved £2800 from the youth opportunites fund, but recently they informed us that they would not give us the money until they had seen us training(if they do not give us the they will have built up some kids' hopes and smashed them). the team members will give a certain amount of money to enter the team, and once each member has paid for that, we will be getting an awesome, legendary deal the nature of which i cannot reveal for neils sake. i can say the money will cover air, hoppers and gats though, which is why we need some decent cost effective team kit everyone can get.

so yeah, gats and stuff along that line are allready covered. thanks anyway.:D :cool:

paintball paul

Back To BASIC's
Jun 3, 2006
Essex , England
Keep an eye on the classifieds section of the forums. There's almost always a bargain to be had on there. Also check e-bay as well. However, if you really want to get new gear, then I reccomend contacting Heaven Paintball and Manic Paintball. You may also want to give LiPS a holler as well, although I cannot confirm if they do team deals or not. You cand find their details on these forums.

However, I personally think it would be best to buy second-hand kit for now, just in case you don't your mitts on the £2800. The last thing you want is to buy all that shiny kit and then get told that you're not getting the money. Prove to them you can play well. Practice drills frequently and train as often as is possible.That way you should get that money easily. Who knows, in 5 years you could be playing in the Millennium Series 5-Man tounament.

I also reccomend getting a subscription to PGi as well. For £25 a year you cannot go wrong. There are lots of companies in there that will be able to help you out. Also has a few good tutorials, drills and those all-important kit reviews.

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
Who knows, in 5 years you could be playing in the Millennium Series 5-Man tounament.
thats where i intend to go, man!:cool:

I also reccomend getting a subscription to PGi as well. For £25 a year you cannot go wrong. There are lots of companies in there that will be able to help you out. Also has a few good tutorials, drills and those all-important kit reviews.
i already have! it was hard to track down PGI its the only paintball mag sold in my local area, but i found it and im all subscribed and such....... has anyone got jans issue yet???? mine hasnt come...:(

yeah thanks for all this encouragement and guidance, TBH it all depends on whether my team likes what ive suggested or not, and if my captain becomes a touch less lazy.....

thanks.:) :D :cool: ;)

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
kind of got a large spanner in the works for getting that eclipse stuff.....

the only size distortion trousers they sell is xxl. which they say is 32". so if anyones not around there they arent going to fit.....:(

does anyone know where i can get some other sizes????? ALL help would be appreciated!:) :D ;) :cool:

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
HAHAHAHAHAHA YES!!!!!!!!!!:D:):cool:

my team has actually agreed on something!!!!

thanks to snap-shooter, my team has agreed that we will now wear eclipse distortion trousers, gloves and bottle covers! NXe packs, custom jerseys and head-ware will also be bought/made.

thanks to everyone else for their suggestions, you guys have been great on this!:D ;) :)

however, their is still that small thorn in my side....:(

eclipse are only selling their trousers in XXL, which none of my team fits, and the gloves are only in small (which planet eclipse say they muffed sizes on so its kids size.....). i have emailed planet about this but because its Christmas the staff are enjoying their holidays they haven't answered yet, but i don't blame them for that, i can be patient.

but in the unlikely event they can't help us with this, does anyone know anywhere else that sells eclipse distortion gear???

as usual all input is appreciated!:D

sam :cool: :D

Jakey C

Jake Cross
May 28, 2006
wirral
The small gloves will fit you i reckon mate i got medium other day im 15 and fit like a glove...No pun intended

Also slothball are selling Dye C5 very cheap if you cant find any distortion

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
The small gloves will fit you i reckon mate i got medium other day im 15 and fit like a glove...No pun intended
fair enough, can get a pair for me and another team member! however, the other four guys are either 17 or 14, so im not sure about them....

Also slothball are selling Dye C5 very cheap if you cant find any distortion
thanks, but no thanks. Ive already been through too much stress doing the team captain's job (i am but a humble squaddie), and it was a miracle to get the squabbling horde that is NSK to agree on the distortion stuff. Unless you mean just the gloves of course in which case i think we will get away with it.....

besides that, the 05 stuff is, like, way behind for a bunch of "New Skool" kids like myself;) :rolleyes: no offence intended to Dye and anyone here who wears 05 stuff, of course. And the as team's wise paintball guru once said, "whenever you go to a tournament, you will see 5 million teams wearing Dye, 4 million teams wearing JT, 3 million wearing Proto etc etc...":p ;) once again no offence intended to Dye, JT, Proto, and anyone who wears their stuff.

Anywho, thanks for your input!