Something for £20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaconDude

Rawr.
Dec 3, 2010
High Wycombe
After reading almost every post:

Yes i did send £50 for repairs and to make him "happy" because i come here to learn, get equipment, and make friends.

I have sold one other marker on this site, and with the help of LUMP he gave me advice on what the marker was.
I've only played one proper tourniment. Mostly because i get nervous and i suck?
And for the reason it looks like "I'e left it to the mods" is because ive had the flu, had exams and personal **** at home.

What i dont get personaly is why there are no pictures? There are many ways to upload pictures... webcam, USB, Bluetooth, printer/scanner.

Robbo as i gave you my number just incase you need to get hold of me, please use it again because there might be a chance i wont be on for the next few days/week's

Cheers
Don't let people take you for a ride mate. As far as it goes I'm pretty new to the tournament side of paintball as well. But you'll learn extremely quickly that the entire* paintball community looks out for one-another. And you don't need to make anyone "happy" if you think they're taking the p***.

As for being nervous and thinking you suck... Well, that means you can all but learn. Get out there, practice, learn, watch videos, and within 6 months you'll feel improvements.

Focus on getting some return out of SPKid, since as you know now £50 is unjustified, and then take it as lesson learnt and take a little more time to think about what you're doing before clicking "Send payment" again. ;)

* Entire may be translated directly to "99.9% of the"

Status
Not open for further replies.