Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sorry for the weather from the NQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazzy

Northen Warriorz
Dec 3, 2007
Considering everything was not going to plan, the guys worked pretty well to make the day as enjoyable as they could even though:

• Rats or mice has chewed huge f**k off holes in most of the bunkers
  • The weather was causing problems for several markers (including mine)
  • The compressor would not start (reason unknown)
  • The fill rigs were acting up due to the cold weather
  • About 10 -15 people left after an hour which caused the playing numbers to change considerably
dunno why you are standing up for him...you from NQ?
but
  • Why had rats been allowed to get to them if there so expensive
  • Ours worked fine
  • Why was there not air available
  • We went back to our training site about 20 minutes away and ours were fine
  • They left because it was SO poor.

I mean we even had to set up our own bunkers while markie c was no where to be seen.

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
dunno why you are standing up for him...you from NQ?
No I'm not, just someone who was helping out with the site today

This was just a day where the odds were completely against the site. I have been going to NQ since March and enjoyed it every single time and this is the only time something has ever gone wrong.

bazzy

Northen Warriorz
Dec 3, 2007
No I'm not, just someone who was helping out with the site today

This was just a day where the odds were completely against the site. I have been going to NQ since March and enjoyed it every single time and this is the only time something has ever gone wrong.
oh yeh, seems to happen everytime though.

where was junior brown last time, a mate went and told me he didnt come. The compressor broke apparently and to top it off, THERE ARE NEVER COACHES THERE :rolleyes:

Not to mention that you also avoided all my points and changed to something else.

bazzy

Northen Warriorz
Dec 3, 2007
Well Markie has been doing the coaching thing recently - last time he gave our team some really helpful pointers...
Ok let me quote this

On the 8th of December we will be holding the next etek newbie 3 man tournament.
(with new compressor ) <<<< hmmm? Organisation?

In the morning you will be taught how to walk fields and basic skills you will need for tournament play – such as important warm-ups and kit organization which are often overlooked, as well as game winning skills such as breakouts, lanes, primary and secondary bunkers, communication etc.

In the afternoon the tournament will start and your coach will be on hand to give you tips all day on your team’s performance. The coach will not be playing but will however be able to help you kit up between games and offer advice on game plans as you progress, building on what you have learnt in the morning.

SO markie c giving you some tips ISNT what he puts in his posts.

makes it sound like its the nppl or something.

also there aint any rentals guns, its other people guns rotated...

sean2

The Firm FTW
Oct 1, 2007
Chester
oh yeh, seems to happen everytime though.

where was junior brown last time, a mate went and told me he didnt come. The compressor broke apparently and to top it off, THERE ARE NEVER COACHES THERE :rolleyes:

Not to mention that you also avoided all my points and changed to something else.
Junior Brown has been their loads of times and if you have a training site why didn't you just go there:mad:

And as jknight15 said nothing has gone wrong every other time i have been there :)

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
- The bunkers were secured in the field but suprise suprise rodents like the country side
- Great that your gats worked, but I can count at least 4 other gats that were not working ok (not site guns before you ask)
- Compressor no worky hence no airy (not a site compressor)
- Good for you :)
- Well you will probably find the poeple that did stay (about 15 strong) don't have a huge complaint about the day (minus yourself) and actually had fun.
- There are coaches on the days, if the guys that run the site see you doing something wrong they will help correct it with you to keep in mind for the future(thats what coaches do last time I checked)
- As for Junior Brown, he plays for a pro team in another country, like everything else stuff pops up at the last second and he has most likely had to cancel (no reason for markie to cancel the day)

Anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.