Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

south east, or london teams?

kierz

Jul 27, 2007
but dont the spyder shoot faster and more powerful? its got a rocking trigger? i will probz get the PMR, then i will get back to u all! where do the mayhem knights train?i live in hastings iz it far?

Bryan leaver

burger,chips and beer
May 29, 2007
reigate
www.maidenheadtrauma.co.uk
but dont the spyder shoot faster and more powerful? its got a rocking trigger? i will probz get the PMR, then i will get back to u all! where do the mayhem knights train?i live in hastings iz it far?
yes , you are right you can shoot faster with a spyder and yes it can shoot with more power . but you have to cap bps on 15.4 and keep the crono under 280 depending what you play .

When it comes to the great rocking trigger , there is not a single touri as of yet that will let you step on the feild with it as its classed as bounce so its a waste of money . If you read the page in the pgi mag that talks about that trigger it tell's you how hard it is to get the hang of .

i use a pmr and it shoot's fool .

Blimy!!!

Hastings, counts us out ild think lol.

Little tip fella, try and avoid "iz" and "u" and t3xt sp34k in general, alot of people on here (*cough steve :D*) are old and dont understand... Love you Steve :D

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
yes , you are right you can shoot faster with a spyder and yes it can shoot with more power . but you have to cap bps on 15.4 and keep the crono under 280 depending what you play .

When it comes to the great rocking trigger , there is not a single touri as of yet that will let you step on the feild with it as its classed as bounce so its a waste of money . If you read the page in the pgi mag that talks about that trigger it tell's you how hard it is to get the hang of .

i use a pmr and it shoot's fool .
because the trigger has more than one contact point thats illegal aswell, pmr any day, and isnt hastings in like devon?:confused: