Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

South Park - Urgent - Uncle Jimbo Needed

Hey!

Originally posted by guppy
Wow! i have a fan club! OK guys get your merchandise...Guppy T Shirts £5.00, Mugs £3.00, 'I luv Gups' barrel condoms £4.00..:cool:

Seriously tho...for anyone wanting to have a go, i'll show ya at Kennys..its really quite easy, you just need to have the balls to have the first go!! (btw anyone got a co2 bottle with on/off valve... just in case?):D
IM IN!!!!!

they dont call me dangerous Brian for nuthin :)

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Hey!

Originally posted by guppy
Wow! i have a fan club! OK guys get your merchandise...Guppy T Shirts £5.00, Mugs £3.00, 'I luv Gups' barrel condoms £4.00..:cool:

Seriously tho...for anyone wanting to have a go, i'll show ya at Kennys..its really quite easy, you just need to have the balls to have the first go!! (btw anyone got a co2 bottle with on/off valve... just in case?):D
I'm feelin brave - also come with 1/4 turn on/off valve :) on me Co2

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Fire!!!

Looking forward to cooking my toast when Guppy does her stage show.

Dangerous Brian - Ask Stevie "Bell end" to tell you about the time he did the "Statue of Liberty" drinking/fire trick and set fire to his finger then his hair and then tried setting fire to the crowd who were killing themselves laughing because Steve was on fire!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D You will have to bring him with you at weekend

Guppy we must persuade John TV STAR Bonich to do his party trick, this resulted in a hotel carpet being singed and on another occasion several people left the restaraunt (in disgust) after he performed his party piece.

See you all at weekend

Steve
Kenny's Helper

Fire!!!

Originally posted by Bully
Looking forward to cooking my toast when Guppy does her stage show.

Dangerous Brian - Ask Stevie "Bell end" to tell you about the time he did the "Statue of Liberty" drinking/fire trick and set fire to his finger then his hair and then tried setting fire to the crowd who were killing themselves laughing because Steve was on fire!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D You will have to bring him with you at weekend

Guppy we must persuade John TV STAR Bonich to do his party trick, this resulted in a hotel carpet being singed and on another occasion several people left the restaraunt (in disgust) after he performed his party piece.

See you all at weekend

Steve
Kenny's Helper

will do m8 :)

im workin on him, i rekon he might come.

oh, is it too late to get any more bookings in, got a few people im workin on
and when will steve have to let you know if hes cummin coz he'll need a shirt

thx

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Bully

Originally posted by Bully

Are we talking the Terrance & Philip 'trick' here? :eek:

PS i am sooo looking forward to taking part in Kennys at the weekend. Thanks Bully for all the work you put in to making it happen! And thanks, of couse, to 6th Element!!