Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Southampton Paintball Park (November 2nd 2008)

finghard

Ion Owner
Hi all,

Pencil in Sunday November 2nd in your diaries for the next walk-on.

Costs are £15 attendance, and £25 for paint if required. Please post in due course if you are planning on coming to guage numbers, Which are getting higher each month.

Hope all that joined us on Sunday 5th october enjoyed themselves and are ready to get shooting again .

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hi all,

Pencil in Sunday November 2nd in your diaries for the next walk-on.

Costs are £15 attendance, and £25 for paint if required. Please post in due course if you are planning on coming to guage numbers, Which are getting higher each month.

Hope all that joined us on Sunday 5th october enjoyed themselves and are ready to get shooting again .
We've been watching out for the date to come up. Hoping to have a few of us there & it looks like it's been 2 years since me & Andy were there!

jond240

Oct 22, 2008
Hampshire
Southampton Paintball Park

I am refreshed from my holiday and have and just been to Time Wars 2 (great!!) so have had some practice for team awresome!!

I will be there rain or shine (shine I hope!)

Jon

Tippmann A5

garriesilverthorn

TEAM RAMPAGE
Jul 29, 2008
Southampton
I am refreshed from my holiday and have and just been to Time Wars 2 (great!!) so have had some practice for team awresome!!

I will be there rain or shine (shine I hope!)

Jon

Tippmann A5
sounds like it will be another winnning day for team awesome!!!! not sure if i can make this one, might be going to a motor show :( will let you know, i hope i dont let the team down :D

Killa023

Jun 17, 2008
Whats it it like at paintball park. Haven`t been down there for a couple of years? Do you have to bring your own air?