Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Southampton Paintball Park - October 5th

finghard

Ion Owner
Hi all,

Pencil in Sunday 5th October in your diaries for the next walk-on.

Costs are £15 attendance, and £25 for paint if required. Please post in due course if you are planning on coming to guage numbers, Which are getting higher each month. :)

Hope all that joined us on Sunday 7th September enjoyed themselves and are ready to get shot again .

uncle_osiris

May 27, 2008
southampton
Other paint?

At one of the other walk-ons there was talk that we could get other types of paint if we pre-ordered. Does anyone know what we can get or any prices?

cheers,
Paul.

knight

the monkey with a gun
i am hoping we will have a excellent turn out like last month.
and it was gr8 to see new faces. :):)

we hope you all had a good time and that the next day will be as good as the last. if the wether is not to bad and the ground is not to wet we will play some bigger games like the fort and the trenches. we will be playing some capture the flag games, but with a difference and even try out a new field that we have not yet played. ;)

dont worry we will play speedball and i may even make the field bigger by adding some blow up's down the edge if it is ok with steve.

No Friends

TEAM RAMPAGE
Jul 14, 2008
in the country
blow up's down the edge of speedball sounds good to me,i will be there and my son,so thats two more,oh yeah and uncle osiris(good friend who needs a lift)see you all there,good times had by all

uncle_osiris

May 27, 2008
southampton
Hey knight looks like I wont need the paint now. Thank you for getting back to me though. I spoke to a couple of the others and they are looking forward to the possible new formats, adding inflatables sounds pretty good.

Cheers again,
Paul.

justin0407

Sep 6, 2008
yeah, I will be coming with a mate.
sounds like a good laugh, enjoyed the speedball. look forward to a few inflatables should be interesting!!!!!