Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Spare Gun?

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
hi all, as the title suggests, is it worth getting a spare gun? like a second hand etha or something along those lines, or should i just borrow someone else's?

uberjuba

Mar 11, 2011
south wales
never hurts to have a spare. i always take at least 2 markers to an event. worst case is you don't need it but somebody else does, lend it to them and look like a legend! (y)

Reactions: it8nthot

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
all depends how much you trust your main gun i suppose and how much you know about fixing anything that might go wrong half way through a day.
if you dont trust your gun, rather than get a 2nd you may be better of selling what you have and replacing it!

Reactions: Bolter

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Its a complete waste. Ive never had a spare gun, or needed a spare gun. Have always got it working again if something major happens.

Its better to learn how to maintain/tech your one gun, than it is to rely on that dusty 2nd hand ION you got floating around your kitbag which you never use, but you keep as a spare.

Spend your money on better paint.

Reactions: frenchy2475

Pillage and Plunder
Jun 14, 2011
Bognor Regis
if you service and look after your kit before you play and clean it afterwards then you shouldn't really need a spare marker, but there is always that possibility that you may get a core sample and bust your gun diving in the snake