Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SPC Mailshot

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
unfortuanatly unable to contact the big man, as it's the weekend and i don't want to disturb him and his family...we all need our space...
He should be on during the weekend ben so a PM would be fine for him.

hope that helps some

Mario

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Few more questions to add to the existing ones when you look at this chaps...

Are the divisions to be set for the year with relegation/promotion at the end of the season or will relegation/promotion between divisions be happening at each leg?

How will initial division placings be decided? Will the first event be a 'seeding' type event with random divisions?

You announced a while back they would be called 'PGI Premier/Super 7's' - what exactly will PGI's involvement with the series entail?

Ben

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
lol ben no worries, we got a team meeting this weekend so i will take all your questions with me mate :D sunday night or monday i will have all the answers :D i'll post here and also put them in the mailshot.

mario

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
ben....just been on the phone to him

and here are the answers :

5 Man will remain as per normal last year...

7man:
Game times are being deliberated at the moment
centre flag
Field dimensions depend on the space we have at each site. i.e. ancaster has it's own netted area etc
field mock ups will depend on if i'm given access to what bunkers each team brings...
team rosters will not be going ahead at this time: still a possibilty next year tho
guest players will be allowed
white lined fields? possibly, again depends on space we are allocated
Divisions;
you'll be placed based on last year performance into your am A/div1 placings. Then you will be placed into one of 4 divisions.
you stay in your group but you move up and down divisions. Depending on performance you may be asked to step up to next rank at end of year.
for newly formed teams will be placed according to organisers thoughts <----i couldn't think of a better word, there is one tho.

Negotiations are still in place with PGI for their commitment. we know they are committing but not as too how much yet.

hope that helps ben

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Hi Mario,

OK, thanks for all that info...

Some of the answers are obviously a little vague so hopefully they will be sorted closer to. I also think it would be a major bonus if field sizes were standardised in some way but I realise the complications involved.
Guest players is also a bit of a shame for the 7's but again I suppose if there aren't enough players and there is no roster then this can't be enforced anyway. :(

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
the thing is ben, we probably could do team rosters, but will all of a team always be able to play? now that teams have got bigger some teams may find it more difficult.

What we may do (just an idea at the moment) is have team rosters, that we keep. They won't be checked on field but we'll keep them and any complaints can be looked up...

also the questions will be answered closer mate. Partly this weekend is to help with all the questions.

cheers mate

mario