Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Speed Ball Tips?

Meyer

you really don't need tips, you need to go play a few games, get killed, and develop your own play style. you cant base your game on suggestions, you need to learn the game like you learn to swim, jump in and swallow some pool water.

Aside from that, just remember speedball is a different mentality than woods ball. Wood games are more methodical, and rely heavy on strategy and generalship, speedball is about just being good at what you do, and playing the best game you can. You have to play at a much more intense level, and completely lose yourself in the fury of the moment.

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

well if your playin front go to a bunker that has the most/best moves from it.

The first thing people need to know when playin concept ball is how to stay tight. You always see people making good moves up the field only to be shot out like a goober! concentrate on showing the smalest amount ofyourself as possible when shooting (usually your gun, hopper and half ya head).

Oh and practice snapshooting!

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Also go check out the tips on the P8ntballer.com front page. Those articles tought me how to play 'ball!

hope that helps :)

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

Amen brother :p :D :D

Might aswell pass on the tiny amount of p'ball knoledge that i have! Every little helps :) :D

chico

Mar 23, 2002
San Dimas, CA
Visit site
remeber do not stay at 1 bunker for to long theres no set time for to long but you will now after the around the 3rd time u get bunkered its not lik woods ball u dont hav to react playing spaces from each teams front players are 10 yards at best less reaction time wen u pop up sty tight us speed ball player love to chuk paint at u and wen i say less reaction time sum 1 at 10 yards shooting around 280 fps and lets say 2 seconds to shoot thats bein generous u hav lik 3 seconds b4 u get gogged trust mi i no from experiance i got tierd of the best bruise of the day award not really an award

nandakjohwah

Dec 6, 2002
new york/new jersey
Visit site
actually theres some arguement about moving, it all depends on the position you're in and how the team works together

it's proven that it's best to move when you fire at the opponents bunker or let the back players fire at the opponents bunkers otherwise moving when nothings going on changed the environment and makes you stick out more