The Home Of European Paintball

Speed or Mini (UK)

void

m00!!
Oct 21, 2004
Behind You
Visit site
And how long did you keep your mini for "Copper Knob"
You used an Angel 05 speed for ages while you honed your skills and then followed the FAD for a mini which lasted you, what, 2/3 months.

Must be good :p
no no, going from mini to an ego was following the FAD :p i just wanted something different, and ive never had an ego :D

DANIEL

Jun 25, 2002
At the top.
Visit site
I love my mini, as I've stated before if you see any of mk storm anywhere feel free to come and have a shoot,.

I find it really easy to maintain, lube it every now and then, i don't after each day. never had to change an oring and I've shot mine a lot this year. (only a few weekends not playing!)

easy to set up, i did adjust the trigger but I've done that on every gun I've owned.

I remember when the speeds first came out and I was seriously unimpressed,

Bolter on our team is 6ft3 and he has no issues shooting his mini, we have a few other 6 footers and no issues. as we have stakos that are short we have got some SP on/offs to extend the bottle but that is the only adjustment. With our old 1.1's and crossfire regs the set up length was fine.

I'm running mine on LP air.

CAMDENELECTRIC

KU Nemesis
Jun 4, 2007
Newcastle Under-Lyme
I agree with Balf! If you get a chance try a Shocker... They aren't expensive if you buy them second hand and they are great markers. It will keep up with a Mini and is lighter, tighter and newer than the 05 Speed.
If you are ever down Snetterton way you can have a play with mine.
James

Nickeroo

Honorary Canadian
May 16, 2007
Wales
i love angels., but then i also really like the mini, you will find the mini a LOT easier to handle compared to an 05 angel, but then have you thought of looking at an A1? i just bought one, and its so light and comfortable, i'd say the trigger is just like the mini, so its almost as if the A1 is a compramise between the 2 guns you're eyeing up haha, anyway as most people say, try em both out and see what you prefer. as for me it was love at first sight with the angels cant go wrong.