Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Speed posting ???

Kieren garner

Jan 29, 2014
Can I ask how 7 posts over 2days is classed as speed posting so now I have been banned from classified which was the only reason I was even posting so I could buy a few guns. Saying he'll come to other new members has got me banned for 2 weeks ????? Bit harsh and unfair.

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
it might sound unfair. but how constructive were your 7 posts? if it looks more like spam then the mods will act.

Kieren garner

Jan 29, 2014
Tbf it was a lot of welcomes and this link doesn't work and stuff like that but I've seen posts were people have put actual pictures of spam lol. I don't understand the whole 20 posts if you want to talk and make lots of friends that's cool but that just ain't me I have £800 I need a new gun been told this is the best place by seasoned players so I should just be able to spend my money and help the people who do want to talk lots by giving them cash. Meh still find it a bit harsh and a bit heavy handed banning some one just because they don't like your posts.

connor96

Jul 26, 2013
northampton
Looking at what you have posted your posts are short and some could be seen as spam. The mods only stop access to the classifieds for a reason to protect the users of the forum. If you only want to buy stuff just join a Facebook page and do it there.

Reactions: H and Bolter

slam

Euro, ICPL and ECPL ref.
Feb 27, 2002
North Yorkshire
What you have to think about is do my posts add any thing to the forum. Do they help some one out, promote or reccomend one of the companys that support the site, do they add or start a discussion? if not then what are you adding to the site? If you bear this in mind when posting you will find that 20 useful posts isn't that hard.

Kieren garner

Jan 29, 2014
Just think it was a bit heavy handed to ban for 2 weeks when all I wanted to do was spend some money.

Kieren garner

Jan 29, 2014
But saying welcome is being friendly. And posting on things I know nothing about isn't helpful so that's why I haven't posted there. Nothing worse than some one commenting crap and then people flaming.

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
if you knew why this rule came into force then i think you'd understand. It's actually an on going case. its in the courts at the minute.
The rule is to prevent people making an account to just buy and sell things.

The on going case is where a person bought a load of items and told the sellers he hasn't been receiving them. He abused people and the forum. Bare in mind the mods do this for free. Just hang around and get to know people. I did and never looked back

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
But saying welcome is being friendly. And posting on things I know nothing about isn't helpful so that's why I haven't posted there. Nothing worse than some one commenting crap and then people flaming.
Saying "welcome" isnt friendly, you dont mean it! What you are doing is using newbie threads as an easy way to up post count and gain access to classifieds.

And you keep saying 7 posts, it was more like 15, and since your classifieds ban, you have posted another 8, all of which were longer than one word. Which is better.

I think you are getting the hang of it.

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Tbf it was a lot of welcomes and this link doesn't work and stuff like that but I've seen posts were people have put actual pictures of spam lol. I don't understand the whole 20 posts if you want to talk and make lots of friends that's cool but that just ain't me I have £800 I need a new gun been told this is the best place by seasoned players so I should just be able to spend my money and help the people who do want to talk lots by giving them cash. Meh still find it a bit harsh and a bit heavy handed banning some one just because they don't like your posts.
If you have £800, spend £8 of that to become a plat member and save yourself the hassle of 20 posts and getting banned for speed posting. http://p8ntballer-forums.com/account/upgrades