Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sports Celebrity X Ball V-Man

This 5-Man Xtreme Team would rule:

Back: Ian Adamson, world's greatest adventure racer, master tactician

Back: Tinker Juarez: National 24hr MTB Champ. Tinker's little and he's got great stamina

Back: Kelly Slater, surf's up baby and homeboy got tha eye of tha tiger

Front: DeMarcus Beesley, soccer speed demon

Front: Matt Hoffman, mad skillz

Beat dat.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
like anyone british would know who the hell any of those people are!!! Except for Jackass viewers, whod know matt hoffman.....

Manning26

Jay, I'm afraid you'd be two guns down off the break every game.

How's dis?
Back: Michelle Yeoh...oooh
Back: Bridget Fonda...yeah
Front: Sarah Michelle Gellar...eeeh
Front: Zang Ziyi...oh my goodness
Front: Christina Ricci...yessssss
Alternate: Alyson Hannigan

You cannot beat that, you just can't.

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
you see, thats the kinda team which tv networks would show playing, i think this kind of thinkning is what is realy needed if we are to push the sport forward. new ideas etc.

im just proud to be a part of it (wipes away a tear)

:rolleyes:

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
All Russian NHL X-ball team

Bure brothers (hell on wheels), Federov (can fill anywhere along the line), Selivanov (speed, power, and great in transition) and anchoring the team, Khabibulin. Nobody is hanging the flag on the Bulin Wall.
Hands down the toughest team around. These guys can fly, the communication will be great and nobody else will understand a word they say, sharpshooters one and all and clearly pushing the offensive with only one man back. And best of all Robo will love them too!

PS--Manning bro, weird way to come out of the closet but it's cool. Christina Ricci!? Yikes! :eek:

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Alyson Hannigan? She could never join the team, she'd be too busy with band camp.
Oh god,don't get Manning started with the Hannigan girl:rolleyes:
Frankly I'm surprised she was picked as his reserve. I would have thought it would have been ....Mannings Celeb X Ball squad:ALYSON HANNIGAN!!!!
and some other people