Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Spot the Celebrity..

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
That would explain the amount of Angel sponsored team info that I seem to remember coming from 'intheno'

On an unrelated note, visited Vancouver Badlands while I was over in Canada for the first time a couple of months ago. Best paintball store I've ever visted, almost spent a lot of money, ended up spending only a few hundred $CAD.
Nice, and thanks! - its actually one of our weaker-looking stores, I just set one up in Toronto that is a full-on boutique. It's decorated nicer than my house, and has all original artwork that we commissioned for the opening. best store in the World in my opinion.

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Spent a week in Vanc then a week in Toronto at the start of October. I wanted to visit one of the Toronto stores but I don't think they were that accessible by public transport (one by the airport and the other in north york iirc) plus of course I was worried I'd break the bank and have to do the stay cool head down march down the 'nothing to declare' corridor. '

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
H, if you're in town again let me know. I have special powers and can make everything so much more awesome for you.