Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Spotting the difference

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Originally posted by John C
On the egg2 the feedneck part is bent at a slight angle, on the egg1 it is straight so the hopper is tilted downwards and infers antidisestablishmentarianism.

(this is not part of the 30 words but I have to point out that Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio
gogogoch and supercalafragelisticexpialidotious cannot be found in the dictionary but antidisestablishmentarianism can.)

So where is my prize?
Ah, but john, he only mentioned a "word", nothing about it being in a dictionary.

The prize is mine....ALL MINE....HA,HA,HA,HA,HA....ALL MINE I SAID.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Originally posted by Skeetmaster
Be carefull when cutting feednecks etc, as the plastic may contain certain particles which could lead to PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS

AV THAT!!!!!!:D
45 letters, kiss my knee muddy funster!

And, stop making up silly medical words, my other half is a nurse, and she said it's bo##ocks.

The "volcano" bit is the give away.

IT'S STILL MINE..............ALL MINE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:D :D

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
OMG what have I started?

Originally posted by ChairChimp
I've clearly got a Y-board as it has the speed control on it, the Egg has a toggle switch for on/off control. It appears (cheers stark) this means it's the Egg II, but I will check the feedneck angle (thanks John). However there is no lettering on the hopper (that I have found so far) at all.

So the long and short of it is........... I've probably got an Egg II and skeet is talky silly language again. Must be from having so many kids m8. :eek: :D

The prize goes to Frahill, one bonus Brucie and I'll give him a lift to training at The Firm's training ground in two weeks time, or whenever he decides to get his ass down there.

John gets a penalty Robson and Jerome for being so presumptious as to assume that the words have to be found in a dictionary. Nice comeback though.

Tom gets a penalty also as I phoned the 'dealer' in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch and all he wanted to sell me was some weed, he had never heard of 'shells' and kept asking if I could supply them in large enough quantities for dealing in them to be worth his while, strange bloke. :confused:

:D

Cheers all

Chimp:D
You should have spoke to his missus, she does all the paintball stuff, he's just bonkers...;)

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Note the Egg 1 and the Egg II shells are interchangable
I took the shell of an egg 1 and fitted all the components of an Egg II in there, except the internal tray ( no rails inside to support it)
Fitted with a y board it was faster than the original Egg II, but not as fast as the retail Egg II with y-board.

The external difference is cosmetic . The most striking difference of course is the angled feed neck on the Egg II

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Originally posted by Skeetmaster
My Mother In law...is a "Matron of Modern Medicine" apparently...anyway, it's noy Bollockz!!

It's not Bollockz
The link doesn't work for me mate, but looking at the code for the link, you've done a search for the longest word, what a cheat...:)

And my uncles sisters cousins son, has a girfriend who works in a hospital, and she says "you've got to much time on your hands, and you need to get out more".

:D :D