Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Spraying a profiler?

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
those goggles in the youtube video look absolutely awesome, waiting on pics of the final mask from sennz :p gunna look ace

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
As far as I know its perfectly legal, obviously depends where your playing etc but if you were going to try this I would give it ago m8
Yeah I think I will give it a go, just gotta find some cool looking material and ill get on it.

May be a few weeks though. Ill keep you's lot updated .

sennz

K20 EG
Nov 14, 2007
bah.

the pink spray i put on was absolutly crap. mind you i didnt mask it off all that well.

so i got rid of the pink - washed it off.

ill try it properly when i get a new set of goggz.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Ok, I ordered an eclipse skull bandana to give it a go with. Will keep you guys updated as I go along.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Right got the 'mod podge' stuff sorted, but I cant seem to find the '3M Super 77 Adhesive spray' anywhere in the UK. Does anyone know what the equivalent will be to that?

pringle

Jul 3, 2007
Right got the 'mod podge' stuff sorted, but I cant seem to find the '3M Super 77 Adhesive spray' anywhere in the UK. Does anyone know what the equivalent will be to that?
Dude there is always ebay.com, some will ship to uk
example;)

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Im not looking to spend £11 on postage which brings it to £15 just to make a mod to the mask.

If all else fails though I guess I may have to.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
Heres the material I will be using. If I cant get hold of the correct supplies needed for the mod I will get this stitched to an eclipse headband and make my own personal eclipse sandana though.

Camera quality is bad, its actually a very detailed bandana.

Attachments

Pricy

Feb 24, 2008
Doncaster, UK
I'm sure you could use any 3M spray. It should work the same.
I think I'm going to go for a combo of "fabricing" and spraying my Profiler to make it a little more interesting I just need to find some decent bandanas.....

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
i have sprayed some jt goggles and got a really good afect. even managed to get ukm on it :D i was just wondering what i should put over the paint as it keeps peeling off and chipping! some sort of varnish coating or protective? just to stop this fro happening!