Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Spyder Shutter

Snowdog

Sep 4, 2002
Chicago
Visit site
Originally posted by Billy No Mates
dont want to be a pesemist, but im not sure i see a tipman as a step "UP" from a shutter.
why are you changing??
a tipman is a great starter marker, but a shutter is better, and youve already got one of those. please explain??
Honestly? Just because I want to play around with the flatline in scenario/woods games.

This is by no means, a replacement for my Shutter. Just another gun for my now growing collection that will be used only for specific games/roles. When I start playing more frequently, and find some guys to play with regularly, *then* I'll "upgrade" to a higher class marker.

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
oh, i some how got the impression you were gonna sell you shutter to get the tippmann.
but AS WELL AS, then thats kool.
anyway sparklie this is coming from the player who charges around with pigtails, helg in place by glittery colourful hair bands. ???
and somone who also started out playing with a bright purple inferno!!! so dont u start.
but the colour of a gun i dont think would be grounds to change it. that was what i was trying to get at.

Snowdog

Sep 4, 2002
Chicago
Visit site
Heh, good point though. But no. The bright red comment was more of a joke... although it doesn't really help your stealth game, it doesn't really hurt it all that much either, unless you're waving it around like some roving lunatic.... well..... anyway, I try not to do that too much. :D

Little Jon

Banned
May 1, 2002
Planet X
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
Originally posted by jeff
The site i work at use Infernos. If a gun can survive the abuse it would get every week in the hands of the general public then it says something about the way there put together. In my opinion, reliability is the most important thing to look for in any level of marker. Check one out and see what you think:)

i work at a place that uses infernos, over 14 months, only 1 out of 70 guns has broke and that was only a valve ring!!
+ one littl sh*t i swear was trying to dig his own trench in a game with the barrel and filled the gun with mud:D

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
infernos rock as a standerd marker,the site i use run them and ive never seen a problem with them.stick a revy on them and they won't chop either(i tried as well:rolleyes: ).
spyders have always been heavy on o-rings (twice replaced, from new in 8 games) on my sonix:(

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
the best thing about infernos, is that nothing goes wrong, except if the get dirty, in which case its a case of whipping out the bolt, using a pull through, then putting the bolt back in. which can be done in less than 30 sec.

only other thing that has gone on the ones at sparklies are the plastic elbows. Just make sure that all body screws are tight before you start to play at the begining of a day, and they will keep going.

Plus if you get one from belsales, their customer services are great.