Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

spyder sonix or spyder sport?

Oh dear.....
Forget the sport as it is drastic plastic....
If you have to decide between these two go for the sonix as at least this is an all metal construction.
If you are really after a spyder I would save your pennies and wait to get an xtra or an electronic spyder as these are far better markers. Or look to buy a second hand cocker as you can get a lot of marker for the same price as a new spyder and won't lose as much cash when you go to re-sell at a later date.:D

Victor six

TrannyPaintballer
Jun 7, 2002
Staffordshire Moorlands
Visit site
Spyder sonix or sport?

Yo dude, if it were my choice (again), I'd forget the Spyder range altogether and pick almost anything else!! I've played rental with Inferno's, Tippmann 98, Mirage's and pump Phantom's (what)? and I own a Spyder Sonix. It's taken 3 trips to my 'local' (45 miles) service place (Paintball Planet in Manchester, England) before it should do what it does and should. To say I'm unhappy is an understatement... To be fair, the marker was secondhand and there was a lot of work involved to fix it - whoever 'painted' it black (with a squirrel tail!) should have his nose put over his face. My brother recommends a Tippmann m98 so I'm considering one of those...

ryanwool

Jul 15, 2002
highland,CA
Visit site
neither you are a beginer try a spyder compact it is a great gun plus you can upgrad to asonix or prety much any thing else when you have advanced your game thats what I did it was prety smart

Neddyboy

where's my precious
Jun 17, 2002
Surrey, UK
www.franceforyou.co.uk
Get a tippmann 98 or custom 98 they are a good first reliable marker and easy to upgrade and are cheap. They will out last a spyder any day. If you are not sure what marker to get as everyone has their own preferences you should either go down to a paintball shop or paintball field and ask people to let you try out their guns. You will then get an idea of what you like.