Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Spyder

Knight-Raider

Jul 17, 2002
Jersey Boy
Visit site
Yea go with the Extra it shoots very nice. But of cource i spent 240$ on a very nice Knight raider and it has given me No PROBLMS at all. like the people say"don't get the knoight raider it breaks alot" STFU if you don't have one and never fired one then shut up

Bone

Emulsified!
Newbs! If yer thinking of getting a shutter, why not save yourself some cash and get a Spyder E99 instead, they are basically the same as a shutter, but with an electronic grip frame, and a few cosmetic parts removed, and about £40 cheaper.

I have one, and out of the 4000 rounds put through it so far, can't remember any breaks. The stock barrel is relatively good too. Plus, you can't beat 1mm travel on a trigger (IMHO):D, and it beats buying a shutter, then deciding you want a electro frame and having to shell out another £100+ for something you could have already had, cheaper.

Altogether, from my experience, the shutter, e99, and i guess the TL+ are good guns, all easily stripped/cleaned/maintained and have given me no problems. You wouldn't go wrong with a Spyder.