Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

staargate v starwars

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been asked by Steve Bull to post up the following.

Additional battles for 10,000 points.

On the Saturday evening between 6pm and 8pm there will be two competitions.

1 Lazertag. Each faction leader must put forward 5 players to compete in a lasertag competition. The winning team will gain 5000 points for their faction.

2) Tug of War. Again each Faction leader must nominate 5 members to compete in a tug of war competition. The winning team will gain 5000 points for their faction.

Over the weekend there will be a raffle in aid of charity. Tickets are £1 per strip.

1st Prize - Invert Mini (Donated by Fat Bobs)
2nd Prize - Special Edition Star Wars Monopoly
Additional assorted prizes to be confirmed over the weekend.

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Big thank you to Bully and the Guys and Girls behind this event. They show you how a big game is done year after year !! This was a great day run well and delivered what it promised like it always does.

Thanks from all the Guys from Universal , Crazy Russians And Delta Team

tesco

Rebellion Red
Feb 2, 2007
Leicester
What an amazing weekend.
A big thanks to the organisors and marshalls.

Less thanks to the guy that we found in our campsite passed out on the floor. Big fella called Ben. Loaded him into a tent of ours to sleep it off and was sick all over himself and the tent.
Probably not the nicest way to wake up, in a strange tent, 10 guys shouting at him, taking the piss and shining mag lights at him!
pictures will follow for anyone willing to identify him.

Shady8688

Platinum Member
Sep 23, 2006
Selby
What an amazing weekend.
A big thanks to the organisors and marshalls.

Less thanks to the guy that we found in our campsite passed out on the floor. Big fella called Ben. Loaded him into a tent of ours to sleep it off and was sick all over himself and the tent.
Probably not the nicest way to wake up, in a strange tent, 10 guys shouting at him, taking the piss and shining mag lights at him!
pictures will follow for anyone willing to identify him.
im afraid to say it was me. i can only thank you for taking pitty on me and putting me in a tent. all i remember is **** loads of people shining lights at me

wee_mikee

Monkey Bhoy
Apr 8, 2007
wishaw
www.skirmishforum.co.nr
What a weekend

This was my first big game, and to be honest if i never go to another one in my life then i will always remember this one for being the best thing i have done paintball wise. Absolutely amazing day. the Big push by the good guys before the final battle for the stargate was a sight to see. A big thanks to everyone involved marshalls and staff. really made a good day a whole lot better. See you next year guys

Oily

Big kid
Jul 30, 2006
Radcliffe,Manchester
This was my first big game, and to be honest if i never go to another one in my life then i will always remember this one for being the best thing i have done paintball wise. Absolutely amazing day. the Big push by the good guys before the final battle for the stargate was a sight to see. A big thanks to everyone involved marshalls and staff. really made a good day a whole lot better. See you next year guys
I should have some video footage/photos of this 'final push' by the good guys soon

Edit,i keep forgetting were on the 'baddies' sorry

Big Game Matt

Big Game 007 Booking Guru
Jan 29, 2007
www.biggame007.co.uk
The Warped Mercs had a great day, tearing it up for the Go'uld and the Baddies!

Paul Parkes had a whale of a time, leading the Warped Mercs and the Gou'ld into the action and motivating all the players to mix it up and go for the point-scoring objectives as one united group. Wherever there was a concentration of Go'uld, you were sure to hear Parksey's voice booming out, directing the fire and leading the pushes.

Thanks to the Warped Mercs who made the journey to rip it up, Warped-stylee. Absolute nutters, the lot of you! We couldn't have kept you out of the action, even if we'd wanted to! Thanks as well to the Warped Club members that stopped in the hotel with us- who'd have thought drinking and concocting battle plans could be that much fun?

A big shout-out and a thankyou to all the Go'uld players; you guys stuck together, massed the firepower and got in there to hit 'em hard, time and time again.

Well played to all the players and faction leaders, we had a brilliant days 'ballin with plenty of action, mad-moves, big pushes and, of course, mighty heroics!