Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

staargate v starwars

Yaris

Greg(Hawks)
May 14, 2007
Will be bring a few of the hawks down, when do we need to book by?

woodyudet

Kent Rangers
Apr 22, 2006
Kent
www.kentvolunteers.co.uk
factions tobe announced soon just waiting for a few confirmations on leaders for these factions:rolleyes:
Cool! looking forward to seeing the info.

Any news on which factions are at which end of the field? Personally I preferred playing down the far end last year, and would like to do the same again, but am not sure which side is at which end.

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
NPC Organiser

Rebels Littletone (Fennies)

Jedi Mikey (Wild Geese)

Star wars baddies

Empire Olly Bell (Paintball Guru)

Sith Thomas Banks (Armotech)

Staargate goodies

SGC - Tim Barnett (Team Fury)

Russians - Mike Bissell (SPC)

Staargate Baddies

Gould - TBC

Ori - Andy (Fat Bob) Sables

The faction leaders are to be confirmed but it helps when you book in to know who will be your leader.

Steve

woodyudet

Kent Rangers
Apr 22, 2006
Kent
www.kentvolunteers.co.uk
Great stuff! there's some switched on people listed above and having 8 factions should make everything much more coherent from a C3 perspective :)

Any news on who is down which end and what colour the t-shirts are?

Enjoyed playing down the far end last year despite the walk!

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
no descision on ends yet but places are starting to fill up nicely. the ori faction is up to 38 players already so if you have a preferd faction to play for book in sooner rather than later:D,as bully is trying to keep it at 50 players per faction give or take;)

Timboy

www.shorelineoutdoor.com
Whilst I was going to keep my recruitment drive until after Nam this weekend, the devious and underhand evil armies have began recruitment early.

I'll be leading the SGC (Staargate Command) at this years UKPSF Big Game.

Committed to the SGC so far are: Team Fury, PUPS, 360 Fire Team, Kent Volunteers, Axis and another team who will be confirming shortly this weekend. This totals about 35/40 players so far.

Later this week our own SGC Flash based website will be online. On game day, the SGC faction will be filmed 'in the field' and all SGC members will get the movie free of charge.

So....gents.....I need a few good men (or women). Join SGC - the fate of the galaxy depends on it!